Building a startup is not just about building a product. You are also responsible for marketing and building a community. Most startups and small to medium enterprises are aware of the need for digital marketing to strengthen their online presence. Some believe the cost of digital marketing is so huge that it is not worth the investment. This is far from the truth. One common challenger for startup success is easy availability of tools and resources. This is where the Internet plays a major enabler for all startups, as it practically provides an unlimited number of resources and tools for every need a startup founder can think of. And since most startups are bootstrapped, their founders like things that are easy on the pocket and big on functionality. The good news is that you don’t have to spend a lot of marketing budget to grow your business. You can increase your online distinguishability and productivity by using these free marketing tools:
- SEO Site Checkup for SEO: This tool instantly analyses your SEO issues that is you can run unlimited analysis on their most powerful servers. It stores reports so that it becomes easy to view past progress and work. Also it does professional SEO monitoring and understands your competitor’s profile.
- TrinityX:TrinityX™ platform helps clients define their digital maturity, maps them against industry benchmarks and builds a digital roadmap to success. TrinityX™ uses 6 layers of digital analysis which are broken into 51 categories and 303 subcategories with a total of 2,324 classifiers for a holistic assessment. We designed this platform to help millions of business owners and digital leaders throughout the USA, to monetize their digital presence. This is the first of several new digital transformation platforms being developed by Spokes Digital. TrinityX™ creates a digital roadmap that gives clients the tools and data to plan & manage their digital strategy.
- Site Analyzer: Discover your real position on search engines, in different devices as well as in different countries. Compare your position to that of your competitors and track easily and automatically your SEO. Check broken links, indexation issues and duplicate content of a website. Discover your strengths and weaknesses and easily check if your website can be crawled by search engines.
- Woorank: Improves your on page and technical SEO, mobile friendliness and usability. Their Advanced SEO Auditwill instantly show you how to optimize your page to improve search ranking. Let’s you Crawl your site, front to back with Site Crawl to uncover the issues you might not have even known about. Uncovers duplicate content, indexing errors, and canonical mismatches and return tag errors.
- Search Metrics: Its enterprise SEO and content marketing platform provides competitive insight and market analysis no one can duplicate. Analysis that reveals opportunities supports decisions and connects your SEO tactics and strategy directly to revenue. Accelerates time to insight, boost efficiency and increase profit margins also to make smarter marketing decisions and allocate resources more effectively.
- Ahrefs: Helps you to see the exact keywords that your competitors are ranking for in organic search results and how much traffic this brings them. Researches what content in your niche tends to attract backlinks and social shares and piggyback from it and finds out where your competitors are getting their backlinks and reverse-engineer their link building.
These tools are focused mainly towards entrepreneurs, who are looking to create a footprint in the world of digital marketing and will help their business to grow on larger scale.