Marketing Automation is the technology that drives your business into a new era of relationship based marketing with measurable result. When a powerful technology meets effective implementation and internal process management, your company will soon find itself on a journey that leads to new heights of business success. Marketing Automation refers to the software that exists with an aim of automating marketing actions. The marketing automation industry is growing rapidly. As more and more potential leads and customers expect more personalized communications over more and more communication channels, the only want to stay on top of your marketing campaign is with marketing automation. This isn’t new. In fact, almost 80 percent of top-performing companies have been using automation technology for over two years.
Marketing departments have to automate many tasks such as social media and website. The technology makes these tasks easier. It also helps in increasing operational efficiency and grows revenue faster. Automated workflows let you customize nurturing on a more granular basis. The workflows can send customized, relevant email for every lead or member that meets predefined criteria. It helps marketers to organize their lead generation, segmentation lead nurturing and scoring, customer retention and marketing ROI measurement. Technology becomes essential with the increasing number of marketing channels so there are some processes that are to be followed:
- Central Marketing Database: Data can be saved including detailed prospect and customer interactions so that marketers can segment and target the right message to each customer. It acts as system of record for all marketing information.
- Marketing Engine: An environment for creation and automation of marketing processes across online and offline channels.
- Analytics Engine: A way to test, measure and optimize marketing ROI and impact on revenue. This can help you to know where you can improve.
Value-based media buying and digital roadmap planning are creating great challenges and opportunities for all stakeholders across the digital business ecosystem. Clients in absence of the right digital knowledge, tools, and roadmap make a multitude of seemingly minor decisions every day that have a major impact on their digital business performance. To avoid this there is a need for Artificial Intelligence based digital transformation platform which will help the clients to define their digital maturity, will map them against industry benchmarks and builds a digital roadmap to success.
TrinityX is one such tool which is designed to help millions of business owners and digital leaders. This is the first of several new digital intelligence platforms being developed by Spokes Digital. TrinityX™ creates a digital roadmap that gives clients the tools and data to plan & manage their digital strategy. Their sophisticated platform analyzes data and helps inform our decisions so that they meet the changing expectations of customers, align to best practices, and ward off threats of competitors and disruptors. Also their digital automation platform can help clients streamline all marketing tasks all in one place by which they can plan out all marketing tasks into one central and integrated location to better tailor their marketing efforts to deliver the right message.
We are entering a new world where data will be more important than software. Marketers today have a different kind of job they have to collect, analyze, and crunch data. Few years ago the main job of marketer was to make attractive ads, billboards but the digital age impelled the marketers to change and to use technology to dispense their messages. The digital age has brought with it heaps of data which has helped the marketer to market new strategies. Consumers therefore are ladle out with useful content through ads, social media. Therefore many Digital Marketing Companies in SF is using Big data.
Key reasons you should take into account while using big data to improve results of digital marketing campaign:-
Data Visualization Tools: With increase in competition, marketers are looking for ways to understand and interpret data speedily. Visualization tools are used to derive actionable cognizance. For business these may include inventory control, customer behavior and preferences. Decisions are made taking into consideration different data points and gathering of different minds can lead to quantum leap to significantly ameliorate business bottom lines.
Use of Historical data: Use of data driven approach will help the marketer to analyze the historical data so that they can take better decisions for future. As a marketer being data driven is the only way to remain pertinent in the digital marketing landscape.
Target Consumers: Online data can be considered as propellant that strengthens any successful digital marketing campaign. There are different forms of digital marketing such as search engine optimization, social media marketing, and content marketing this creates value for the consumer.
Crowdsourcing: This is the process of gathering information from the public and data is collected by doings surveys. This is the best process where huge amount of data is handled as it is a big data source which will improve the result of your digital marketing campaign.
Web Mining: It is a form of mining where useful information is extracted from large amount of data that is from web servers and documents and it allows the business to ingress both unstructured and structured data from page content, server logs, browser activities and other sources.
The real power of big data is the ability to forecast client’s needs and hence offering veracious value. You can actually seize the attention of customers by looking at your competitor’s product/service in real time by grasping eccentric data sources.This is a huge step in the field of Digital Transformation.
The concept of Internet of Things is internet connects all the physical objects, devices so as to initiate communication between them. The main aim of IoT is to inter-network these devices so that they can collect and exchange data. Today we see that there is huge amount of data that is generated and it is very difficult for a normal human being to analyze record and keep track of data. This data can be captured by computers and it will become very easy to capture, store, and retrieve the data. We will get to know which data to use, substitute, and mend via internet. This is exactly what IoT does for us it enables devices to identify and understand the situation without any human help.
Innovations in IoT
- Health Care: There has been great advancement in field of medical science as healthcare, connected devices and IoT represents a very important opening area. It has come up with a device called IRhythm, a medical device and a service company used for cardiac monitoring .IRhythm is using Splunk software to analyze and report on patient use. This has helped the company to achieve high level of efficiency and monitor product performance.
- Google’s new IoT core service: Google cloud has launched a new IoT management service called Google IoT Core it will help the companies to manage IoT devices and data generated by these devices. It is providing companies Google’s software services such as Google Cloud Dataflow,Google Big Query, and Google Cloud Machine Learning so as to remove the complexity associated with managing huge amount of data.
- IoT Central by Microsoft : It is a new IoT service that provides companies with solution for starting up their IoT deployments without needing any internal expert in that field for deploying a cloud based IoT solution from scratch.
- IoT in Smart Cities: It is a development project to enhance and improve the assets of city. It makes use of automatic traffic signal, smart lighting. The main aim is to increase the market visibility and to make cities more attractive and user friendly. They benefit citizens, businesses, Government, and Environment. It provides core infrastructure and improves quality of life for citizens of city and makes the environment sustainable and clean.
These services will help in building great IoT network and in turn will lead to digital transformation and will help many Digital Marketing Companies in SF more efficiently and effectively.
Challenges in IoT
- 1. There are communication barriers among devices due to large number of standards and protocols.
- Condition of deadlock is created due to huge network traffic and high volume of machine generated data.
- Security and privacy challenges are: Confidentiality, Data encryption, Access Control, Authentication, and Authorization.
- Connectivity is one important issue in IoT as it will refuse to obey the structure of communication models and the technologies.
- Compatibility and Longevity issues such as lack of standardized protocols, operating systems, different firmware, unorganized cloud services.
- Change in customers demand, new devices, and lack of understanding by consumers.